Keramin is used to combat foot and nail fungus. It is a powerful and fast-acting product, but as the manufacturer assures, the use of the cream is not a health hazard and does not cause side effects. How is it possible? www.Keramin.com
There are only carefully selected, natural ingredients in the cream, formulated in such a way that it affects only the source of the problem. What are the ingredients and how exactly does Keramin work?
Where does tinea pedis come from?
Tinea pedis affects a large proportion of the adult population. It is a contagious disease and is easily transmitted, and if untreated, it can lead to serious complications. The infection is caused by certain species of fungi and fortunately it is not so that every contact with them leads to mycosis. The body can fight them, but when it is weakened and the skin is in poor condition, there is a high risk that the disease will develop.
These causes are mainly excessive sweating of the feet, problems with circulation, keratosis of the epidermis. A lot of bad does walking in covered, unpermeable footwear and wearing socks or tights made of artificial fibers, which do not let air through and badly wick away sweat. For fungi heat and dampness are ideal conditions for development, that is why we so often catch infections at swimming pools, saunas or fitness clubs. Older age, obesity and diseases such as diabetes also contribute to the development of mycosis.
Using Keramin cream can prevent this, and if the disease does occur, it is possible to cure it with Keramin.
|Availability at the pharmacy||No|
What is Keramin ?
Unlike other products for ringworm, Keramin is not just for masking unpleasant symptoms. Many ointments work in this way - they relieve sweating and itching, but the source of infection does not disappear, so after some time the disease returns.
What symptoms is Keramin used for?
Tinea pedis is easy to recognize. It is characterized by a chalky coating on the soles of the feet, keratinization and excessive peeling of the epidermis, especially between the toes. In addition, mycosis can spread to the nail plate, which under the influence of fungi darkens, becomes thicker and tends to delaminate.
Tinea pedis often causes unpleasant tingling and itching of the foot skin, swelling and painful redness in some places, especially at the nails. These symptoms can be exacerbated by improper care, for example, using strong disinfectants and drying the skin, so it is recommended to start treatment with Keramin ointment immediately with such symptoms.
Read also: Halluxeal cream
How does Keramin work?
Keramin removes fungal infection by killing the microorganisms that cause fungus. The active ingredients inhibit inflammatory processes and stimulate regeneration of damaged tissues, both in the skin and the nail plate. According to the manufacturer, Keramin ointment works regardless of where the infection has occurred and which species of fungi caused it, and the preparation should also help in more difficult cases, when the infection has already developed.
The action of Keramin cream should be supported by proper foot care - do not use too strong cosmetics, it is good to keep feet dry and instead of artificial materials, natural ones will be better.
Keramin Effects of use
Thanks to Keramin, itching quickly disappears, excessive sweating stops and the skin becomes soft and smooth again, even on the heels. Areas previously affected by ringworm They are completely rebuilt, there are no traces of peeling, skin cracks or painful blisters. The feet are well protected against recurrent infections and the risk of spreading mycosis to other organs disappears.
Keramin's effectiveness is based on the fact that its components penetrate deep into the skin and dissolve horny, infected epidermis. The source of the infection is quickly eliminated and the regeneration process begins in the tissues. Keramins also have skin care properties, making the skin pleasantly soft, moisturized and rich in valuable nutrients.
How to use Keramin?
Keramin is for external use only. The cream is applied primarily to the areas affected by the infection, but it is a good idea to smear it all over the feet just to be safe, so as to further prevent the infection from developing on healthy tissues. Keramin ointment is applied on clean and dry foot skin and nails. The exact way of applying the preparation is given on the package. www.Keramin.pl
While using Keramin, you do not need to do any additional treatments, and other supplements for ringworm are unnecessary. Instead, it is worth taking care of foot hygiene, which will accelerate progress and strengthen the effect of the preparation. It is recommended to carry out a full cycle, even if the symptoms disappear faster - this will ensure that Keramin has definitely managed to destroy all fungi, and in addition, the preparation works preventively, protecting against recurrence of the disease.
Does Keramin cause side effects? Contraindications
Unlike many fungal preparations, Keramin does not irritate the skin or cause side effects when applying the ointment. Keramin does not dry out the skin or destroy those good bacteria, nor does it contain any toxins.
It can be combined with other medicines for ringworm, if so advised by your doctor. However, it is not recommended for children and pregnant women, you should also watch out for allergic reactions, but very few people are allergic to the ingredients contained in the ointment. In conclusion, the cream for ringworm is completely safe and its use is not associated with the occurrence of adverse symptoms.
Keramin Composition - what ingredients does the cream contain
- Sulfur - It is a very important mineral for the body, determining the condition of the skin, hair and nails. Sulfur is commonly used to treat various skin conditions, including athlete's foot and nail fungus. Sulfur cleanses the skin, including its deeper layers. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties. It blocks hyperhidrosis, stimulates collagen production and keratin, positively influences skin regeneration. It also has detoxifying properties, thanks to which it removes pathogenic microorganisms and fungi causing infections from the skin.
- Salicylic acid - It is a component of plant origin, classified as beta-hydroxy acids, which can be found in chamomile flowers or willow bark. It has strong antiseptic properties. It eliminates inflammation and removes foci of fungal infections. It is very effective not only against mycosis, but also fights other skin ailments. It is distinguished by its analgesic and antipyretic effects. It exfoliates the skin well, but without disturbing those healthy layers. Cleanses and narrows pores, improves skin condition, soothes irritation. It inhibits keratinization, i.e. skin keratinization.
- Tea Tree Oil - Another naturally derived ingredient that is successfully used for various skin conditions. It contains valuable terpineol and cineol, which are substances that have healing properties. It is extremely effective in destroying fungi, acts as an antiseptic, blocks the proliferation of fungal infections. It is safe even in its natural, highly concentrated form, so you can use it daily and in larger quantities if necessary. It helps against both skin fungus and infections affecting the nail plate. It also removes bacteria and viruses. Instantly helps with burning and itching of the skin, removes redness, prevents cracking of the heels, renews the nail plate.
Why use Keramin?
- Ringworm, even when it is in a very mild form, will not go away on its own. It is a disease that must be treated, otherwise the fungi will attack more tissues, which will so weaken the body that it will be very vulnerable to further infectious diseases. In the case of diabetes or cardiovascular disease, mycosis is even more dangerous, because then the body does a poor job of fighting infections - sugar helps bacteria and fungi multiply more intensely. This means that untreated mycosis will cause complications of other diseases.
- Fungal lesions cause the development of mycotoxinsThey attack various internal organs and are extremely dangerous to health, so even a seemingly harmless infection on your feet may have very unpleasant consequences. It is especially recommended to use Keramin ointment by elderly, weakened and sick people, because their immune system copes much worse with fungal infections and very often recurrences of the disease occur.
- Tinea pedis is also a major aesthetic disadvantage. Affected skin is heavily reddened and cracked, heels look very damaged, in addition to the presence of fungi smell of sweat is much more intense and unpleasant to the environment. At all times you feel burning and itching of the skin, which makes it difficult to function normally. Finally, it is important to mention that it is an infectious disease, meaning people who do not treat it infect others.
Read also about: Ostyhealth joint cream
Keramin Opinions - forum comments
"I got ringworm at the gym. I know you're not supposed to walk barefoot in such places, but sometimes you just forget to be careful. I was under the illusion that the infection was only temporary, but unfortunately, the ringworm started spreading to my feet. I went to the doctor and from him I learned about Keramin ointment. It is a natural preparation, you can buy it without prescription, but as my doctor assured me, it is the best on the market. After just a few applications, the ringworm began to disappear and now my feet are completely free of this infection."
"Even in the summer I walk mostly in closed shoes and I often heard that this is how I can get ringworm. I knew something was up, so I only bought leather shoes and took care of my hygiene, but as you can see it wasn't enough. Mycosis appeared anyway and my feet started to sweat even more and the symptoms intensified. Fortunately, I found out about Keramin and with its help I overcame mycosis. Now I walk more often in lighter shoes and I always have Keramin in my medicine cabinet, which I use prophylactically."
"I go to the pool a lot and my biggest fear was always that I would catch ringworm. All my friends were struggling with this disease and finally it caught up with me. I was a little afraid to go to the doctor, because I was sure that he would give me antibiotics or other strong pills. But no, the doctor advised me to buy Keramin ointment and only if it did not help, we were to start other treatment. However, the ointment worked very quickly, my feet look really very good and no infection is visible on them." Janusz
How much does Keramin cost? We currently have a promotional price on the manufacturer's website that is subject to change, so it is worth placing your order quickly. The best way to do this is through the manufacturer's website, where there is a customer request form.
Where To Buy Keramin ?
Where to place an order? - The procedure is very simple - just enter your name and phone number in the appropriate fields and a consultant will quickly call you back and take your order. The cream can be purchased cash on delivery, i.e. paying only upon receipt of the parcel, which is a good solution for people who are afraid of online shopping. The package with Keramin ointment is delivered by courier to the indicated address.
What is Keramin?
It is a special anti-fungal preparation based on natural ingredients.
How does Keramin work?
The ringworm cream is designed to remove the fungal infection from the feet and rebuild the nail plate.
Is the product for tinea pedis a prescription?
Keramin is a natural preparation that you can get without a prescription from your doctor.
What is in the formulation of Keramin cream?
The main active ingredients in the ointment are sulfur, salicylic acid and tea tree oil.
Who can use Keramin?
Any adult who wants to get rid of foot and nail fungus.
Does Keramin give lasting results?
A product with proven efficacy that is safe for health and removes the fungal infection completely.